ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 with two powerful Axial-tech fans and a 2-slot design for broad compatibility.
• Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
• A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis.
• Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
• Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
• A protective backplate prevents PCB flex and trace damage.
2x Fans. 2x Fun.
Featuring the latest AMD RDNA™ 2 architecture, ASUS Dual Radeon™ RX 6500 XT fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards — including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink — are packed into the 20 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
Axial-tech Fan Design
Better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 52 degrees and power consumption is low.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.