Intel® H610 (LGA 1700) mic-ATX motherboard with DDR4, PCIe 4.0, dual M.2 slots, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI®, D-Sub, USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, SATA 6 Gbps, Addressable Gen 2 headers, and Aura Sync
• Intel® LGA 1700 socket: Ready for 12th Gen Intel® processors
• Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, PCH heatsink and Fan Xpert 2+
• Ultrafast connectivity: 32Gbps M.2 slot, Intel® 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports
• Aura Sync RGB: Onboard addressable Gen 2 headers for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
• ASUS Control Center Express (ACCE) for easier IT endpoint management
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of 12th Generation Intel® processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, Prime H610 provides users and PC DIY builders a range of performance tuning options via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS Prime series. The Prime H610 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Energy Processing Unit (EPU) automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes energy savings with Away mode — a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.