Made from durable polyethylene, the corrugated channel offers not only abrasion resistance, but also defence against puncturing, friction, and other forms of agitation that can damage delicate cabling. Ideal for various automotive, home, office, marine, RV, industrial wiring applications, etc.
- Ribbed design allows for a flexible tube that is easy to install.
- When bent or twisted, the split remains closed.
- Resistant to abrasion and many other chemicals
- Operating range of -40˚ to 200˚F (-40˚C to 93˚C).
- The split that runs along the whole length of the loom makes wire insertion easy and once the wire run is inserted, the split remains closed.
- Ideal for outdoor use, as it can shelter contents from rain, snow, sunlight and UV rays, salt, and even automotive fluids with no damage to the loom itself.
Our Split Wire Loom Tubing is Ideal for:
> Home entertainment systems
> Wall mount TVs
> Speaker cables
> TV cables
> Home office wiring
> Computer cords
> Ethernet cables
> And more!
- High quality Polyethylene Split Wire Loom.
- Material: LDPE.
- Available Colour: Black.
- Flexible PE material, packed in roll for easy storage, can cut to required length for temporary wiring or permanent application, split that runs along the whole length of the loom.
- Good for cabling and wiring protection.