Always be connected RLC-822A 4K PoE Security Camera with 3X Optical Zoom so you will never miss any detail.
- Person or Vehicle Detection: This smart camera can identify people and vehicles in terms of their shapes, which minimizes unnecessary alarms such as animals or shadows. It can also specify the type of detection when sending alerts to you. Know what happened by just glancing at the lock screen;
- 4K Ultra HD - RLC-822A features 4K (3840x2160, 8 megapixels), which is nearly 4X the resolution of 1080p Full HD. It sees your home security more clearly, with more details;
- PoE – Power over Ethernet Technology provides faster, simplified and lower-cost installation;
- Smart Motion Alerts Let You Never Miss What Matters - Detect any potential danger, by sending real-time email alerts and pushing notifications to your mobile device;
Night Vision: 24/7 Safeguard - RLC-822A with up to 100ft night vision continues to keep your family firmly guarded after sundown. At night or in the dark areas without external light sources, the camera’s 18 infrared lights enable excellent nighttime recording;
- Outdoor Waterproof Design with IP66 waterproof IP rating;
3X Optical Zoom: Closer Discovery - This dome PoE security camera with a motorized varifocal lens supports 3X optical zoom. You can zoom in or out on specific details without reducing the image resolution, getting closer without disturbing;
- The Easiest Way for Remote Access and Control - Wherever you are and whenever it is, you can remotely access the camera to get live streaming and monitor your home and business via Reolink App or Client;
- Control Your Cameras, Hands-Free: It can't be easier to control this IP camera with Google Assistant. Just say "Ok Google, show me the backyard" and the live feed will appear on your Google Nest Hub or Chromecast-enabled TVs;
- 24/7 or Motion Recording, You Decide - This IP camera supports both motion-activated recording and continuous recording. 24/7 recording is ideal in high-traffic areas like store entrances, while in lower activity regions like warehouses or at night, motion recording can help you save storage space.